- Production speed up to 15,000 sheets per hour for short throughput times
- Two- or four-color press with or without washup devices and an attractive range of standard features
- Wide range of substrates – from lightweight paper to board
- Prinect Press Center Compact with Intellistart process-oriented operator guidance system for exceptionally user-friendly operation
- Highly automated feeder with central suction tape for the widest possible range of substrates
- Speed-compensated Alcolor dampening system for brilliant print results
- AutoPlate for fast plate changes and short makeready times
- Compact standard delivery or convenient high-pile model
Great presses, great price, great value.These basic models owe their success to a level of performance and cost-efficiency that enables small and medium-sized commercial print shops in particular
to take a professional approach to satisfying customer requirements and grow in a market environment that is constantly changing. The Speedmaster SM 74 with two or four printing units are ideal solutions thanks to proven Heidelberg® technology.
Perfect machine, attractive conditions.The Speedmaster SM 74 offer sophisticated technology and continuity for the small and medium formats. The standard features of these two models have been extended and geared specifically to the needs of small and medium-sized print shops to make them even more appealing. Combining successful technology with attractive conditions, they offer reliability in production and investment security by delivering trademarkSpeedmaster excellence when it comes to print quality, reliability, and value retention.