Cnbestprint is a full digital printing service printer, which means we can do just about any digital printing service . In addition to digital printing, we provide the following services to help you complete your project.
Get a custom quote
What is Digital Printing?
Unlike offset printing and other commercial methods that utilize printing plates and presses, digital printing prints directly from the digital file sent to an inkjet, laser, or other type of digital printer.
Feature for the digital printing
- can be less expensive and less time-consuming for producing short runs and doing smaller print-on-demand jobs.
- eliminates the expense of plate-making and setting up the presses.
- makes it easier and less expensive to make last minute changes to a print job or print multiple variations.
- file preparation can be less complicated for those unfamiliar with commercial printing methods.
- may be of slightly less quality than offset printing but the difference is often negligible.
Publishing With Digital Printing
Digital printing can be used for just about anything that is done using offset printing.
- Book publishing
- Brochure printing
- Poster printing
- Business card printing
- Full color printing
- Postcard printing
- Calendar printing
- Photo printing
- Large format printing
Application To Use Digital Printing
While you can choose digital printing for almost anything, there are some types of projects that lend themselves especially well to digital printing.
- Personal, low volume: consider deskop printing
- Proofs: even when using offset printing, you can get digital proofs
- Signs, posters, fine art prints: digital printing is a popular choice
- Books: offset printing is generally best for large volume but short runs and print-on-demand often turn to digital printing
- Business cards, letterhead, envelopes: other processes including offset, engraving, lithography, and gravure may produce more elegant results but when cost and/or low volume is more important then consider digital printing