Flyers & Leaflets Printing Service
Get your messages out to the masses. Flyers are a cost-effective way to cover a large area without breaking the bank. Hand them out at events or on street corners. Leave them in public places or deliver them to doorsteps. Flyers are a powerful sales force that are, quite literally, easy to grasp.
The right flyer can be the perfect marketing tool for your business or event. Print flyers in color or black and white, complete with your business or event information. You can custom design your flyers or choose from one of our thousands of templates.
- Great for promoting events, upcoming sales, or highlighting limited special offers.
- Use glossy aqueous coating in addition to colorful four-color printing to make your message pop.
- Need more real estate? Go large, and fold your flyers to get twice the bang for your buck.
- Offset flyers with high resolution color (never digital)
- Paper options include: 70 lb uncoated opaque, 80 lb gloss book, 100 lb bookweight, 100 lb gloss cover or thick 14pt cardstock or other paper stock you want. Just tell us.
- Uncoated paper can be used in ink jet and laser printers
- Add a protective UV gloss or matte finish
|4.75 X 4.75 (CD Covers)|
(File should be 5 X 5)
For CD covers and square flyers.
|5.5 X 8.5 - (Club Flyers)
(File should be 5.75 X 5.75)
Small flyers, but very cheap!
|8.5 X 11 - (Letter Size)|
(File should be 8.75 X 11.25)
The most common choice for flyers.
|8 X 10 - (Art & Photos)
(File should be 8.25 X 10.25)
Standard for framed artwork.
|11 X 14 - (Art & Photos)|
(File should be 11.25 X 14.25)
Great for framing.
|11 X 17 - (Tabloid, Posters)
(File should be 11.25 X 17.25)
Popular small poster size.
Gloss Paper (80# Text) – The most popular choice.
Matte Paper (70# Text) – Great if you want less shine.
Gloss Card (80# Cover) – Works well for photographs or situations where you need a heavy stock.
Matte Card (70# Cover) – Great fo thicker flyers/posters without the gloss look.
Flyers are most often used for:
- Announcements of events, especially concerts or club openings.
- Product info, such as specs for a new car.
- Fact sheets handed out at trade shows or conferences.
The purpose of a leaflet is
- Handing them out to your targeted market to promote your prorduct, service, or organisation.
- Inserting them in local newspapers.
- Leaving them in popular places where people are likeley to take or see one.
- To catch the attention of your prospective customers and to get your message delivered convincingly to them.
Your order includes single-sided, full-color printing on premium laser paper with matte finish. Simply choose a size, quantity and price to get started. You’re just a few steps away from creating your flyer.
A flyer is also rightly known as a leaflet or a handbill. A flyer is one piece of paper, usually the standard size of 8 ½” x 11″ (A4). Flyers are best for small scale marketing, or when you have a small region to cover. Flyers are a cheap way to get info out to a large number of people.
This type of marketing piece is called a throw-away, because they’re handed out or hung in public places with the expectation that some of them will only get a passing glance before being thrown away. They are poorly printed on low quality paper and might be used to promote a night club or pizza restaurant.
If you’re going to hang up your flyer, you’ll only print on one side. If you’re going to be handing out your flyer, you can print info on both sides.
The purpose of a flyer is to offer a small amount of information for a limited time at low manufacturing costs.
A leaflet usually has a better design as a flyer, and they are printed in color and on better quality and is cheap in any way feel. It is also important to note that while printed flyers usually on A6 paper is a little bigger and a brochure can be printed on either A4 or A5 paper. Due to the fact that a leaflet will be made with better quality than paper flyers, it costs you more to print leaflets.
Of course we also offer custom requirement.